CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Know

I know, I know, I havn't written in a long time but my mom was here this past week so I wasn't just bored all the time. Thanks Mom!!! And I feel like I have officially become a ditz. Let me just give you a sample of what my morning looked like.


It started ourt that I woke up late. I heard Ryan in his bed just babbling away and I rolled over to look at the clock and it was already 20 minutes later than I wanted it to be. I quickly got up and got in the shower. I had to take Reese to school this morning so she could have a physical so she can keep going to school. When I got out of the shower both kids were running around screamming but no one had gotten dressed or eaten breakfast and we were supposed to be walking out the door in 20 minutes. O.K. no big deal, do-able but I still have to get dressed and dry my hair. Maybe not. I got myself dressed and ran my fingers through my hair and put it up in a clip. Then I ran into Reese's room and yelled at her to get dressed. After 3 different outfits and not liking some part of each one (or something being dirty) I yanked some jeans out of the drawer and threw them at her. PUT THEM ON NOW!!!

I grabbed a granola bar on the way out the door just to be on time to the school. (We were late by 5 min). When we got to the school we sat in the hallway for 45 min just to go in to see the doctor and Reese screamed so he couldn't look in her ears and he said that he wouldn't do it because she didn't want to. Great!! So we come home. Let me explain to you. You can have your own family doctor do a physical for $200 or you can have it done at the school for free. Free medical care? Need you even ask which one we did?

We got homa and Daddy got mad at Reese and told her that she had to let him look at her and so he convinced her the He would keep her safe and they went back to the school.

Success!!! She finally had a physical (of course she didn't open her mouth to let him make sure she had all the teeth she was supposed to have but everything else was fine) Oh, by the way, she has an ear infection in her right ear. Nice!!

Daddy and Reese get home in enough time to get ready for school and get on the bus. We went outside a few minutes early and the little boy at the bus stop was dressed all nice. "You look nice today Caleb," I said. "Well, you know, for pictures." WHAT? Today is school picture day? Oh no. Reese run back inside with me and lets comb your hair. I don't care what you are wearing because we don't have time to go through another 3 outfits just to end up with the one you already have on. Let me get your order form for pictures so that we will have some recollection of the year. Great. Shove it all in your back pack and run back outside to catch the bus. PHEW!!! Caught the bus on time.

Ryan do you want some lunch, By the way, Daddy, today is picture day. And he nonchallantly says, "Tomorrow is Wednesday the 17th."

Are you kidding me. I went through all that and picture day is tomorrow??? Oh well. at least everything is already done (We will be sure to pick out a cute outfit tonight and do her hair really cute tomorrow) Better to be a day early than 2 weeks late I guess.

Here are some of the pictures from our little vacation to New York. They are my favorites and by the way, Reese took these ones.

1 comments:

Libbie said...

Reese is such a paparazzi!