CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not much...

...is what I have been up to lately. We went to Shreveport to visit Daddy and our Aunt Debbie this last weekend. When we were there, Reese looked at me and said, "Mom why do I have to sleep on food?" I'm thinking, On food? When did we tell her she had to sleep on food. Then she said, "You know, the crouton!!" Meaning the futon. I guess she didn't hear me correctly when I was trying to explain sleeping arrangements earlier in the day.

Ryan is just growing like a weed. Every day he will say a new word and I will think, "Did he know that word before today? If I was a good mom I would be writing all these things down on a daily basis." Oh well my kids will just have to grow up thinking they never had milestones growing up and then go through years of therapy later to fix the problems that I have so negligently placed on them.

I am excited for Christmas. It is here but it is not New York so I will be happy at that.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Jodes, you need to update your blog! Hope you're doing well.

Andrea said...

Jody, you need to update your blog. I hope you're doing well!

Lisa said...

I'm so happy I just found your blog!