CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh my...

It has been a long time. Lets see.... first..First grade that is. Reese started first grade this week. I am not old enough to have a first grader am I? Second...Cami just had her second tooth pop through on the top. No more of the cute toothless grins. She now has four teeth. And speaking of four did you know Ryan is four? he reminds us just about every day. He also asks when he will be five. I think he thinks he will soon be catching up to Reese. He also wants to know why Reese was born before him and why he has to be the little brother. Next I will have to post some pictures but this will be all for tonight.

6 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Great catchup! How'd the move go? I can't believe our girls are in 1st either! Time flies! Before you know it they'll be baptized ... and then we'll be really old! Enjoy your kiddos. We miss you!

Andrea said...

Woohoo! A post from Jody! It's been soooo long. Like, well over a year long. It's good to have a quick update on your family. I look forward to pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your blog Rugg Rats! Soo cute:) We will keep up with each other this way... maybe end up in New York together one day. Keep me posted on the 1st grade progress, or lack of.
Becky C

jenn said...

holy cow!! I can't believe you really posted! And, is your daughter old enough to have teeth already? I can't believe it! I will anxiously await pictures!

jenn said...

Holy cow! Do you have a daughter old enough to have teeth? I can't believe it. How does Reese like school? I will anxiously await pictures!

melissa said...

I can't believe that you are back! Your kids are beautiful- hope you enjoy NY again! Love ya!