CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baseball Anyone?






We went to Cooperstown!! How exciting!! (O.K. it was more exciting for one of us than the rest of us) But it was fun. We were just a little cold but we got to walk around the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Does anyone know who Cooperstown is named after? I do. We went to a couple of quaint little shops that sell baseball memorabilia and then I saw a very Awesome shirt in a cafe. It said, "Cooperstown: A drinking town with a baseball problem." There are more baseball feilds in this one tiny town with a population of 2,000 people than there are in the city of Frisco. Golden could have spent 8 days just walking around this little town. Why is the National Baseball Hall of Fame in a town in upstate New York that has a population of 2000? Because it is where baseball was invented!!

2 comments:

Libbie said...

I love it! the family shot with the nose picker, the cryin stinker and the flying nun are my favs.

Josh said...

I don't know who Cooperstown was named after, but I know that it is not on the Cooper River.