CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tag I'm It

I just got tagged. I guess that I am supposed to blog 6 interesting facts about my life. So here goes....

1. I was born in a hospital that is called RHD Memorial hospital. The name of the man the hospital is named after is Robert H Deadman. It is an interesting name for a HOSPITAL!!! Don't ya think??

2. One of my feet is bigger than the other. The left one. I know I know completely elephant man weird but it is. Not by much but just enough that when I get a new pair of shoes I can always feel it in my left foot.

3. I like to read. SHOCKER!!! I know those who know me really well know this already but I love to get lost in other peoples worlds and I have a hard time putting books down until I am finished. My husband says that he wishes I was illiterate sometimes. I always tell him that he doesn't because then he would have to read me everything but I get so wrapped up that i neglect other things. My favorite kind of books are historical fiction.

4. I am 30 years old and it has been 2. Not 2 decades, not two years or even 2 months but it has been 2 hours since I ate a Lick-m-aid Lick stick candy and all the sugar that goes with it. Maybe that is why I am still up and on the computer.

5. I have been married to my husband for 9 years and we have moved 12 times. Now some of those were only across town and some of them were only partially moving. If that can happen. We kept our house and lived in an apartment during the week for my husbands work. We have lived in Utah, Texas, Arizona, back to Texas, Las Vegas, Back to Texas, Alabama, Back to Texas and now New York. Is all of that moving even legal?

6. My husband is a weirdo-- He is going to Las Vegas this next week to see a boxing match and he said he was going to speak with a British accent the entire time. I know this is more about him than me but this is what I am married to. (I love you Golden) :)

I don't think these things are that interesting but everyone else in my life thinks these things are. I hope that this lets you get to know me better.

1 comments:

Jana said...

Have you read "The Robe" yet? Great historical fiction, if you're interested.