CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dreams



I have no idea what he was dreaming about but last night went something like this. Golden had been asleep for about 30 minutes and I was just getting ready to roll over and join him in dream land when he woke up suddenly and started frantically looking under the pillows, the sheets , my arm, well just about anything he could lift up. I started giggling and asked him what he was looking for. He said, "My credit card!! I can't find it!!" I just looked at him trying to understand what he was doing at the same time I am trying not to just bust up laughing. Then I thought I would try to see where he was coming from so I asked him, "Did you lose it?" and he just looked at me like I was crazy. Then he asked me if he was looking for 3 things and I wanted to drag it out more so I asked him, "What things?" He answered, "A ring, my ice cream bowl and spoon and my credit card!" At this point I think he was getting really ticked at me because I couldn't stop laughing and he really wanted answers to where these things were. He then "HHMPH"ed and went back to sleep. I finally calmed down and went to sleep myself.
When I woke up in the morning the first thing I asked him is if he found his credit card and again, he looked at me like I was crazy. He had no idea what I was talking about of course so I had to relate the whole incident to him. He laughed hard for a long time. The funniest thing about this whole story is that we haven't had a credit card for over a year now!!! Aren't dreams funny:)
Here are some pictures to enjoy. Ryan before church last week and a family picture that we tried to take in the snow but Reese wasn't cooperating.
I have to take the sippy cup that has been sitting on my desk all weekend now and try to clean the chunks of milk out of it!!

4 comments:

natasha said...

that is funny. i am usually the one who has these kind of crazy dreams. the family pic is cute. i would send that out with cards for sure!

natasha said...

you've been tagged. go to my page to see what it means!

Libbie said...

beavers and ducks!

I love ryan in the tie!!!! Precious.

natasha said...

you just blog six interesting things about yourself. can't wait to read it!