CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dinner Conversation

A recent dinner conversation went like this.

Me: Reese, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Reese: uuummm........(Long pause) A Big Kid!!!
Me: Really? Well you know like Daddy goes to work, and Mrs. McNally is a teacher, and there is a man who delivers our mail, What do you want to do??
Reese: Uuummm....... (another long pause) I want to be an M&M finder.
Me: What???
Reese: You know, I want to find M&Ms. I want to go to the M&M store and find all the candies to put in those big tubes so everyone can have M&Ms.
Me: That's my girl!! She has her mom's sweet tooth!!




Today was a long day. There was 8 inches of snow and there was no school. I thought these people in New York knew how to deal with a little snow!!!

We went to the mall. I am not sure why they cancelled school but I was going to make the most of it. We got some Christmas shopping done.

0 comments: