CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

It is official. You can all feel sorry for me now. Winter is officially here. It has been bitterly cold here the last few days and today we woke up to 3-5 inches of snow. We got up and got dressed and drove to church and when we got there I got out of the car and stepped in the un-shoveled snow and my entire foot was covered in it. Oh and then we went inside and tried to shake the snow off and there were all of 32 people there. I could sit there and count everyone that was there. How sad is that. (Not that there were only 32 people there but that I actually counted them instead of listening and trying to be uplifted.) After the first hour the branch president stood up and said, "Seeing who all is here, maybe who is not here, we are not going to have the rest of our meetings today, everyone go home."
I am not on my computer tonight but I took pictures and they will be forth comung. Sooo All of you who were jealous can now have the last laugh. We are buried in the stuff.

P.S. It is supposed to snow all night long and I heard talk of no school tomorrow. I thought they didn't know how to close schools here. Isn't everyone used to driving in and putting up with a mere 5 inches of snow??

4 comments:

Libbie said...

Come Home!!!! We can't wait to see yall Christmas!!!!!!

Jeff said...

It could be worse. It could be all ice.... We are supposed to get some of that next week or so....

Unknown said...

Hi Rugg Rats in NY. I am a distant cousin. Euna Rugg is my aunt. She asked for a photo of your family for me. When I copied it from your page, it didn't come out good. I was wondering if you could e-mail me a photo of your whole family? She has asked me to make something for you all.
Thanks
Gail Antley
Downsville, La.

Unknown said...

I forgot to leave my e-mail address
gmoney1948@aol.com