CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...

Some funny things Reese has said lately:

1. We were at breakfast at Denny's the other day and we happened to be seated right next to the window. We could see our car from where we were sitting. I asked Reese if she new which car was ours. She said, "Yes it's right there" and pointed to it. I then asked her how she knew it was ours and she replied, "Because it is the dirty one." I know I need to wash my car but come on now. It wasn't that dirty. Ok Ok maybe it is that dirty but so are all the other cars in the parking lot. Every car has that salt, dirt, sleet, slushy mess all over.

2. Reese wanted to buy some galoshes last week while we were at Wal-mart and I refused to buy them for her. She threw a fit and I told her that if she wants to bring her money next time and buy them she could. We went to the mall and found a pair that fit her that were on clearance for $4. We bought them. So now she has a pair of galoshes. She really doesn't need them but she likes them and wore them around for 3 straight days. A few days later she came in to me and said, "Mom, where is my other galosh?"

3. Goldens car died and he had to get a rental while it was out of commission. Reese wanted to ride with him after we took him to pick it up. He said, "OK." We moved car seats and she got in the rental. On the way home, Reese said, "Hey dad, Where is all the trash?" Golden just laughed and said, "It's not our car so there is no trash." She said, "Well we put the trash on the floor of our car, why didn't they?"


Maybe I do need to clean my car.

3 comments:

natasha said...

i laughed my butt off at this. i so have a dirty car but the rental thing was just way too much! welcome back!

Amanda said...

I just found your blog through your comment you left on Kristie's! I will be checking your blog now:) My link is on Kristie's if you want to find me:)
Amanda Whitley (used to be Pierce)

Kristie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!!! I am so excited to see what has been going on with you!!!!!!