CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Grass? What is that?

I know, I know all of you who read my blog regularly (all 2 of you) I haven't written anything in almost a month. I have been extremely busy with Christmas. You know haw it goes, the two weeks before Christmas are the busiest ever even if you had your Christmas shopping done the day after Thanksgiving. But enough excuses. Plus I saw most everyone who reads in Texas over the Holiday:) Today we woke up and it had been raining all night long. Now, "What is so special about that?" you ask. Well It is a miracle. It is the first time that it has been above freezing while precipitation comes from the sky so it was not snow!!!!! So our house went from looking like this















to looking like this.



It was just different to wake up and not see white everywhere. I know it is no big thing but I am not wearing a coat today. THE SUN CAME OUT TODAY!!!!! Don't you see how amazing that is for a place that only sees the sun for a peek each day. It came out so long that it melted most of the snow.

Got to go get Reese from school. Will write more later!!

1 comments:

natasha said...

welcome back. i figured you went to texas for christmas. how was your holiday? enjoy the grass while it lasts. :)