CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A very bad week....


I have had one of the worst weeks in the history of my short little life. It all started last Wednesday night. I spent more time laying in my crib coughing than I did sleeping. When I got up on Thursday I was really tired and grouchy. But it was the day mom and dad decided to go to Pennsylvania to buy a new car. Do you know how long it takes to buy a car. It is not like going to the grocery store. It takes a long time. On the way home that night Mom decided to take me to the doctor. When we got there I had a temp of 103. WOW!! Then the doctor told my mom to take me over to the hospital for a chest x-ray. He thought I had pneumonia. As it turns out I didn't. That was a good thing but I didn't get home until almost 10:00. That is really late for a little boy who normally goes to bed at 7:00. Friday and Saturday were rather uneventful but on Sunday my mom put me in that horrible place called "Nursery" I didn't like it so I cried almost the whole 2 hours. (Except for the 20 minutes when I fell asleep) On Tuesday I woke up at 5 am and cried for an hour and a half then went back to sleep. When I woke up at 7:30 I laid on the floor flailing my arms and legs and grabbing my head. I cried then too. I think I had a bad headache and nothing anyone did could make me feel better. On Tuesday I was playing downstairs with Reese and she pushed me over. I fell face first on the concrete floor and busted my lip badly. I have a scratch on my forehead, a big fat lip and I look like I have been in a fight. I hope this week goes better.
Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did you end up with a new car to show for all this trauma?

Libbie said...

Bummer!!! Dont let Reese push you around! Love you!!!

Kristie said...

Aahh! Poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better!