CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

BRRRRRRRRR!!

Thats it. I am moving to someplace warm. It is about 10 degrees outside right now and with the wind chill it is -15. I am sitting downstairs with gloves on my hands because IT IS SOOO COLD!!! My neighbor across the street was in Florida for the whole last week. I am jealous. I want to live somewhere warm. I keep seeing the commercials for the HGTV dream home and I want to be there now. I am tired of grey skies and snow boots and wearing big bulky sweats. I want to wear shorts and go swimming and see the sun every once in a while.

Ok enough about me and my cranky-ness for the cold. The kids....






Ryan was wearing this shirt the other day and every time I walked away from him and came back he had his arm out of his shirt like this. I couldn't understand what was making him do this. He just wouldn't keep his arm in his shirt. It looks like he is wearing some toga like outfit and no matter how many times I put it back on him he would take his arm out again.

My chair fianlly bit the dust. Since we have moved so many times the chairs for my kitchen table have started falling apart. At least no one was sitting in it when this happened. We moved the table and ramaining chairs downstairs (for crefts and sewing) and We got a new one that fits 4 chairs and a bench. Now when we have people over to eat we don't have to stand holding or plates and shoveling our food like we were raised in a barn.

2 comments:

Libbie said...

The chairs-probably can be blamed on my boys!

Kristie said...

There has got to be a happy medium to the weather thing huh? We lived in FL for almost 3 years and I must say that I missed the cold. The coldest it got was the 50's for about 5 or 6 weeks. I just wasn't ready for the hot when it was warm all year long!