CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I know most of you are getting ready for Spring and getting ready for Easter. I am still digging out of winter. I guess that I have been spoiled most of my life with 6 months of summer and now I am paying for it with 6 months of winter. These are out my back window. Pretty but I keep thinking of the mess and how much I am going to have to shovel just to get the car usable.

There is more snow than table in this picture. HELP!!

Can anyone find the snow man that the neighbor kids made? My kids have not really played in the snow because I just don't want to go out and get in it. I am such a bad mother.


Just remember this post in another month when the high is 90 and you are sweating like crazy. I will still be wearing boots and gloves and scarves and big coats.
I am now certain that the whole global warming thing is a big hoax. Winter will never end!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

We haven't had nearly that much snow but we have had quite a bit here lately!! My boys are loving the snow this year, especially since we had been in FL for so long and it is warm all year there. Spring will be here before we know it, but I know that here (and there) where it is cold it certainly doesn't feel like it!!!!!!! Heck, it was 40 here today and I felt like busting out the short sleeves!!!! I have gone from thinking that 40 is cold to thinking that 40 is balmy!!!!! The crazy things that weather does to you. :)

Sarah said...

oooh, I am sooo jealous. I am getting so sick of brown. we have had a very dry winter.

natasha said...

i'd like to visit the snow but you can handle the living in it! crazy lady!