CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random thoughts...

Here are a couple of non-related random thoughts that I have had lately.

1) Did you know that Albert Einstein could not speak fluently in his native toungue until he was 9 years old. His parents thought he was retarded. There is hope for me yet.

2) Did I mention that I hate the cold? My knuckles have started to crack and bleed because they are so dry. I am ready to be warm.

3) I was listening to the radio yesterday (Kidstuff) and the Rug Rats theme song came on and one line stuck out to me. I think it is appropriate to my life.
"Rug Rats, Rug Rats, who is raising who?" I feel like sometimes I am being raised by my kids.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey I didn't know that about Einstien!! And sometimes it does feel like the kids are raising me too!!!! The places that we have lived are Utah, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Kentucky!!! What does your husband do for a living that has moved you all around?

natasha said...

haven't we all felt that like? lol. i love the blogs and the oh the places you've been one. i need to get to the east coast more. MUCH more!