CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The first Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Reese. It was not a real day. We just got to go and look at the class room and meet the teacher again. On the way to the school Reese asked me 3 times what we were going to do and I kept assuring her that it would all be o.k. She said, "But are we just going to look?" About 5 times. I am not sure what she was afraid of. Maybe just being in a new situation and not quite sure what to expect. By the time it was time to go she started crying because she didn't want to go. When I tried to tell her that we would come back tomorrow she yelled, "NO!!!" I told that we wouldn't come back tomorrow and she yelled, "YES!!!" I can't figure the child out. All in all it was a good day and I think she is excited to go back tomorrow. Now if I can just convince her that she really doesn't want to be a pineapple for Halloween.....

1 comments:

Fair said...

Reese is hilarious! She should definitely be a pineapple for Halloween. Or at least a kiwi fruit. :P