CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The second day of school


Reese woke up yesterday and was really excited to go to school. She had to take some family pictures to her teacher. When we went to visit the school last week Mrs. McNally said we could bring carrots for Henry the guinea pig. Reese was so excited to take some carrots to Henry. Today, the 2nd day of school, Reese woke up and wanted to know what she was going to take to school today and I said, "I don't think that you have to take anything today" and she said, "Well, I don't think I want to go."


WOW!! It is only the second day and she already doesn't want to go. I thought that wouldn't kick in until spring. When I told her that she could still go and she has lots of things to learn and do she said, "Well at least can I have chicken nuggets for breakfast then?"


I don't know where she gets these things.


We will see what happens on the second day of school.

1 comments:

Libbie said...

We love this, Lib and the boys!