CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My first shower

Last night when mommy asked me if I was ready for a bath I said, "No, I think I'll take a shower." She said that it was o.k. so I got naked and waited. When it was my turn (I had to wait for little brother to finish his bath) I got in. It was the funnest experience of my short little life. I just started running around in the shower getting wet and "staying warm." When it was time to wash my hair daddy helped me with the shampoo and I started to rub it in my hair. When I got some of it in my mouth I tried to get it out by licking the shower curtain. When that didn't work Daddy told me to just let the water rinse it out. I put my moutn under the water and for some reason it decided to go up my nose. The water that is. Daddy couldn't stop laughing. I still can't figure out what he thought was so funny. After we got the whole shampoo thing taken care of Daddy said that I could play some. Mom and Dad went out in the hall and I ran around some more. Mom and Dad came running in all of a sudden when I fell and almost ripped the shower curtain down but I was o.k. Finally Daaddy said it was time to get out so we could read books. Over all a really good experience. Got to go now and finish threading my beads onto the string. Reese

3 comments:

Libbie said...

What a big girl!

GMJ said...

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching that shower! Precious girl!

Have you guys heard Chuck Wicks' new country song, Stealing Cinderella? I get a lump in my throat each time I hear it thinking of Kirk and Allie and Golden and Reese. Ya gotta hear it! Love, GMJ

Jody said...

I have heard it and I love it.