CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reese-isms

Reese always asks me, "Mom, why is the moon following us?" How do you explain that to a 4 year old. When I insist that it isn't, she insists that it is because she saw it at church and now she can see it at home so it must be, right? I have tried and tried to explain it to her she just doesn't believe me. And the other day the sun was setting and she said, "Mom, the sun is almost all the way to his house so he can eat dinner." Apparently the sun has to go home from 'work' so he can have dinner, go to bed and get up in the morning to wake us all up.

The other day I was in the kitchen and I heard Reese saying to Golden who was laying on the couch, "Daddy, you have a fever and a sore throat, You have a bad case of the blues. No I mean a bad case of the chicken pox." I thought it was funny. I can't believe my baby will start Kindergarten next week. AHHHHH!!!


0 comments: