CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The greatest show on dirt

Today we went to the baseball game. It was a 10:30 a.m. game and we took the kids and went to the ball game. Little did we know that it was Baseball in Education day at the ballpark and there were 3,000 screaming 5th and 6th graders. Do you want to know what the most annoying thing in the world is? 3,000 5th and 6th graders screaming and screeching at the top of their lungs. My ears have still not quit ringing. I am sorry I do not have any pictures because I forgot my camera. It is a bummer too because Ryan was sooo cute. He was wearing his ball cap and he was sitting in a huge seat and eating a hot dog. All like he had done it before. I know, I know, this really diminishes the view some of you had of me but if you think forgetting my camera is bad you should see my desk right now. I think there might be a lost pet under all the stuff. I will take pictures for you and post them tomorrow.

Any way the slogan they had all over the stadium is the greatest show on dirt. If you don't believe me check it out yourself.

www.bmets.com

3 comments:

Kristie said...

What a fun slogan! We keep thinking that we should take our kids to a ball game. I think that they would love it. Did you stay for the whole game?

Jody said...

We had to leave early in order to get Reese to school on time but the kids loved it. Ryan's eyes were double the size the whole time we were there.

The Fraser's said...

nothing like re-treading the slogan - I am serious, there are probably 45 minor league teams that use that! At least 3-4 a year - the Arkansas Travelers were so un-original that they just used for 3-4 years in a row...but it is a good one, so I understand the re-tread...