CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

She can be so sweet...

We were riding in the car the other day and Reese told me a story about what happened in school that day. She said that a couple of the girls were fighting and Dakota decided she was not going to be friends with Hannah anymore. This hurt Hannah's feelings and apparently she was really sad. Reese told me that she went up to Dakota and started singing the friends song. "You know like we hear on the radio. You gotta have old friends, cause old friends are the best in the world."
She wanted the girls to be friends and she was singing them a song about friends. How sweet?!?

Then today she told me that they were playing princesses and Kendall was Ariel and she was Belle and Hannah was Cinderella and Allan was Snow White. I said, "Allan was Snow White?" and she said, "Sure he was, what other princess is there?" It was a good thing I was driving and she couldn't see me laughing. So Allan is Snow White!! I don't think his dad knows about this!!!

MY LITTLE PRINCESS

0 comments: