CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Really?

So the high here today is supposed to be in the 40's. Really? I thought we were done with the coats and gloves and hats and things. This weather just makes me not want to do anything. But it is probably my fault. I started to put away all my sweaters and long sleeved shirts this past weekend and so I probably brought it on myself. I really don't have anything else to blog about but I have a huge pile of papers on my desk and I definitely do not want to go through them so here I am. Don't believe me?


Yes it is that bad and I would do anything to avoid dealing with it right now. There is probably a treasure under there. Maybe that is what I need to tell myself in order to get it done.

O.K. I'm diving in. If you don't here from me you will know where I am. Call the coast guard and send them to my house to help me out....

p.s. I just got a call from a friend who is working on the other side of town and he said it is snowing there. I want to go back to Texas, or anywhere it doesn't snow in May!!

1 comments:

LaFish said...

Ouch!! Come back to Texas! We are ready and waiting - it's going to be in the 80's today :)