CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

A day in the life of "The Un-doer"

This is how my day has gone so far.
Get up and get the kids some breakfast. While they were sitting at the table I unloaded and started to re-load the dish washer from last night. Before I could finish the loading process, Ryan was screaming to get down and so I got him down(my first mistake) I should have left him there screaming until I could get done with the dishes because it all went down hill from there. While I was finishing the dishes, Ryan went into his room and pulled all of the puzzles and books off the shelf and threw them around the room. Of course, as soon as I finished the dishes I went in to see what he had done. While I was trying to clean that mess up he and Reese went into the hall closet and played in there (which they do often) and they pulled all the towels out of the closet (which they do not do often) While I was folding and re-stacking towels, Ryan went into the kitchen and climbed up on the table and poured juice all over himself, the table, the chairs and the floor. I went to clean him up and then start in on the table and floor. While I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the juice off the floor, Ryan went into the living room and pulled all the DVDs and controllers to the wii out. While I was putting the controllers and movies back Ryan had gone into his room to get the wipes (which are on top of the dresser.) Apparently he had a stinky diaper and needed to be changed. He sat in the hallway and pulled all but one wipe out of the box. Reese went and stood on them all and said, "This feels good on my feet." When I heard that comment I had to go see what she was talking about and see what Ryan had done. As I was trying to salvage the wipes Ryan went in and spread my pile of papers to go through all over the living room floor. Then it was time to go outside and wait for the bus. Nap time is my saving grace. All this happened before noon today.

5 comments:

natasha said...

i will say a prayer for you.

LaFish said...

Oh My! Sounds like a handful. I am dreading the day when Em and Wes can do such things.

Kristie said...

Sounds like you have had a VERY busy day!!!!!! I feel for you. Here is hoping that your day gets better!!!!! :)

The Fraser's said...

hahaha! too funny. sounds like i missed a good baseball game friday night. Isaac keeps saying how Reese does the coolest things. those kids are too dang silly!

The Fraser's said...

scary to think what he and Sophie could do in a mornign together...