CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I knew it


I have seen this going around and I knew I would be next. At least it is not about me this time.

Husband Tag
What is his name? James Golden Rugg
*How long have you been married? It will be #10 this summer
*How long did you date? 4 months
*How old is he? 32
*Who eats more sweets? Me definitely. I have a sweet tooth the size of my home state of Texas!
*Who said "I love you" first? Him. He whispered it to me when he was hugging me good night not long after we started dating.
*Who is taller? He is.
*Who can sing better? Definitely him. He says he likes my singing but I sound like an animal that needs to be put out of my misery.
*Who is smarter? He is!! He has a total math brain.
*Who does the laundry? Me, but he washed his own clothes before I became a SAHM.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you are standing at the foot looking at it, I do. It is closer to the door and hence closer to the children when they wake up in the middle of the night.
*Who mows the lawn? Any one but him. Lately it has been a guy named Bob
*Who cooks dinner? I do and if I am not in the mood to cook we eat out.
*Who drives? He does. He LOVES to drive and complains about my driving so I would just rather relax in the passenger seat than be stressed out in the drivers seat.
*Who is more stubborn? Me
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me. But I wasn't going to stop him.
*Who asked who out first? He asked me out first. He called and asked if I knew how to braid and I showed him how. Then he asked me out to dinner and a show.
*Who proposed? He did
*Who has more siblings? I do, 3 bro and 4 sis. He has 2 sis and 1 bro
*Who wears the pants? He does on some things and I do on other things.

0 comments: