CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I would be a millionaire...

If I could bottle this energy and sell it. I know everyone would have to have a bottle of it and I would be famous the world over. If I could just figure out how to do it....


Other than that, there is not much happening here. There are only 3 days of school left for this year. Then we have 2 months off, then we start school again. Reese will be in Kindergarten. WOW!!! I went into Reese's room the other evening and this is what I found. I think Ryan is getting ready to move to a big boy bed but I want to keep him in his crib as long as possible. We put Reese in a big bed when she turned 2 and she never had a problem with crawling out. I have a sneaking suspicion that Ryan will not be that easy. I have already moved everything in his room to the closet and thanks to Carter we know what will likely happen when he is supposed to be in his room taking a nap and he can climb out of bed.

2 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

I can't believe Reese will be in kindergarten. That is so exciting and sad at the same time! Glad everything is going well with Ruggs! At least your summers aren't so hot there.

Sarah said...

I would be able to make a lot of money too with the energy at our house. I'm so glad you found my blog. It's so fun to catch up with old friends and see how our lives have changed. So fun!!