CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reese

Reese is a funny funny child. She has a funny sense of humor. It is sooo cool to see how she came from us but she is definitely her own little person.
This past weekend was fathers day and she loves her daddy. Ryan was making a few funny noises with his mouth (because he figured out that he could) and Reese said, "Happy Farters day, Ryan!" Then we all rolled on the floor.

The other day we were walking outside and we heard someone cutting the grass. Reese said, "Don't worry Ryan, it is just a mow lawner."

She was walking around the house with a rubber exercise band on her head like a sweat band.

I love her creativity and that she has no preconceived notions about the proper uses for things.
And as soon as she realized what I was doing she ripped it off.

And it seems like the only time she will sit still long enough to have her picture taken is like this. (Unless I want just a picture of Ryan)



Isn't she cute though?!!

3 comments:

natasha said...

and yes, she is gorgeous!

Amber Hooten said...

She is a very pretty girl!

shahna said...

I found you! I hope it is ok if I add you to my blog list. It will be so fun to keep up with your sweet little family!