CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Are you out there?

Melissa, Are you out there? You do not know how long I have been looking for you, or Andrea or Kristy. I can't seem to find anyone from those years. I just got your comment but there was not a blog attached to it. Are you there? Hello? Is this thing on?

On to other things. Yes we are here and I have Internet again (not that I didn't have it all that time it was just that every time I sat down to blog I felt guilty because of all the stuff I still had to do and I got up and did something else)My life is slowly getting back to normal. We are getting into some kind of a routine and I think it is good for all of us. OH MY there are so many other things that have happened in the last 2 months I don't know where to begin. I will start with pictures(not that there are a ton of those either)

Tomorrow. Changing times twice on 2 consecutive weekends seems to have done me in:)

0 comments: