CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...(#2)

We went to heave dinner with some friends tonight and there were about 18 kids running around. One of them found a glow stick and they were all playing with it all night long. Reese ended up taking it home. When I was helping her get ready for bed she said, "Maybe next time we can find another glow stick." I said, "Maybe next time we should just take a lot of glow sticks so the kids have something to play with." (We were outside) And Reese replied, "Yeah, and maybe Pie!"

I rolled on the floor laughing. Pie!! She wants to take pie next time. I am not sure where she gets it from.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Ha! Ha! I have missed your posts!! Kids do say the funniest things! :)

Eric and Amy said...

Yeah, Jody's alive again ;). Welcome back home! Reese is such a doll. Seriously, 5 year olds are just SO random!