CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ELMO!!!

Yes that is my son wearing an Elmo costume and no he was not Elmo for Halloween. I bought the costume after Halloween on clearance for only a few bucks and he has worn it more than real clothes since we have had it. Of course he has to also strip off all other clothes to put it on. He runs around like a crazy person until his head falls down and then he runs up to me screaming, "ELMO! ELMO! ELMO!" I am assuming that means he wants me to put the head back on because as soon as I do he is off again. Why is it that kids like being something else so much?

Look at the happiness radiating from his face. Complete joy for a 2 year old.

1 comments:

The Fraser's said...

love it! It is good to see the old cabinets of the estate again - I missed those!