CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Missing Tooth

Yes, if you are keeping up with the things I write you will know that Reese lost a tooth. We were at the apple orchard and she was eating an apple and all of a sudden she started crying that she couldn't eat it because her mouth hurt. I looked and I didn't see anything so I told her she was OK. I thought maybe she bit her tongue or her cheek or something. Then she started to cry worse and she told me that her tooth hurt so I felt it. I know sticking your hands in someone else's mouth is both disgusting and dangerous but as a mom you do those sort of things. What I found is that her tooth was loose. That was on Friday afternoon and all weekend she cried every time she ate something. That was loads of fun. Then Sunday evening after dinner she was eating a popsicle and all of a sudden she said, "I think my tooth fell out!" She was right. Then the tooth fairy came to visit her.




The new tooth is already starting to grow in and it is super crooked. I can't wait for braces.

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Already??!! Our babies are growing up too quickly!

Kristie said...

Don't worry about thos crooked permanent teeth coming in!! We have had LOADS of them and I was actually concerned about them too until the dentist said that it was totally normal!!! Whew! I just love the toothless look!!! So cute!