CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back to the land of the living...

Warning: Those with out children will want to skip today's blog. If you have a weak stomach you may want to avert your eyes.

Yes, We have had it. I have seen enough puke and diarrhea in the last week to last me a lifetime. That is it. I declare that no one in my family is allowed to get sick any more. Ever. Including and especially me. I am exhausted.

Enough with the bodily functions in the middle of the night already. Reese was up at 2 a.m. and had to wake me up just so she could go potty.
The night before that I was up in the middle of the night washing chunks of puke out of children's hair and doing laundry (which I would not have to do if my kids didn't sleep with blankets) And if it's not puke it's poop. For the last 2 weeks Ryan has woken up diarrhea everywhere. No not just running down his legs but up his back, up his front and oozing out the front of his pajamas.

I told you this was gross.

Tuesday I was up at 5 a.m. puking my guts out and couldn't stop all day. Yes there comes a point where your body wants to puke but there is nothing left in there to puke then you are just gagging and choking. That is always barrels of fun.

OK, OK enough with the gross-ness. Today I feel better and I have about 12 loads of laundry to do and need to go to bed.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

that really stinks, literally!!! hang in there.