CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Misc...

First a funny story. We were at Walmart the other day and Reese and I walked past the shoe department. As we did we passed a mirror. Reese looked right in it at herself and said, "I love you!" I don't think that she knew I was listening and I almost had to do a double take but that is what she said. I had to hide the giggles to myself and keep walking. She really is a nut job.

Second, my glasses broke. I have lost one too many battles with children and they finally gave out. It does not just need another screw, it needs some serious tape or maybe a saudering iron. They really just broke right at the corner. The funny thing is that they are still wearable, they are just a little crooked on my face.



Next, Golden got a new toy, can you guess what it is? Let me give you a hint.

Yes it is a punching bag. He is really becoming a big fan of Ricky Hatton and boxing.


I got a new toy. Yes I know that I have had it for a while now but I just got my new plates and I still love it.




And lastly I am going to put Ryan in charge of anything that has to do with the computer. Do you think he will measure up?

5 comments:

Gary Church said...

If he's anything like my Ryan he'll be all over the blog ... he'll probably type more than you could possibly imagine typing ... whether or not we can read it will be a different story! lol. The boxing gloves that are the same size as Ryan are hilarious.

Josh said...

Nice ride!

natasha said...

love all the new cars and reese is certainly a crack up. i love reading your blog and seeing what she is up to next!

Kristie said...

Wow! That is so cool that you got a new car!! I bet you love it!!! Sounds like you have had a lot going on at your house!!

Janie said...

cool car - Thanks for the nice comment - miss you guys!