CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Funny things and Easter

I always wonder what is going on inside Reese's brain. Sometimes she will let me have a little insight into her thought process and I am either shocked or am rolling on the floor, laughing my guts out. Yesterday we were driving in the car and she said, "Mom, why do the clouds follow us?" I don't know how to answer that. I know that they aren't following us but how do you explain that to a 4 year old who looks out the window and sees them "following us." Then she was saying, "That cloud looks like a shoe, and that one looks like a horse and that one looks like a tree. Hey, that cloud looks like a cloud." It made me smile.
This morning she came into my room and told me that John came to school yesterday with a note in his backpack that said his mom had a baby boy. "John Mars has a new baby brother and his name is Matthew and he is 6 feet tall." Me, "Are you sure it said 6 feet?" Reese, "Yes mom, 6 feet!" Wow that is one huge baby!


We had a good Easter. We went to church in the morning and then came home to have a nice dinner. It was bitterly cold out (still) so we had our egg hunt inside. Ryan found about 3 eggs and then lost interest so Reese found all the rest. We couldn't find the last egg but yesterday (Wednesday) we were down stairs playing and Ryan kept saying, "Egg, egg, egg" He was standing in front of a small shelf of toys and Golden went to look and see what he was saying and he had found the last egg. He really enjoyed the candy in it!!




1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm like you, half the time I don't know how to answer Claire's questions.