CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Reese

Do you ever feel like doing this to your kids? Only sometimes I think I would actually tape up the box and send her to Outer Mongolia (Where ever that is.) In the last week I have cleaned pen, pencil and/or marker off of walls, doors, room decor, fingers, cheeks, little brothers, beds and my desk. I finally had to tell her that if I found anymore "markings" where they do not belong that I would start taking toys away. Then I shut her in her room for half an hour. I hope she gets the point.



Now don't be calling CPS on me she is the one who climbed in the box and I never shut it. See, she is smiling.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

We had the same problem with Aaron marking up everything when we moved into our new house!!! So frustrating! That is such a cute picture though. Why is it that kids love boxes so much?

natasha said...

i don't have to call CPS, i think my son is learning how to put them on speed dial! only shut in the room.....that kid has it made. did you check the back of her door to see if she colored there when you weren't looking???

Jody said...

Yes, that is where I cleaned the pen up and I asked her where else she marked because if I find it later I would think she did it again. She told me 4 more places that she marked and I cleaned those up, too.