CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Someone get me outta here, quick!!!

Look at this. In the last couple of weeks Golden told me I am officially a Yankee. I got New York plates for my car and now this. I am losing one of the best parts of me!! Someone rescue me quick!!




You Are 60% Texas



At first, you seem Texan... but just because a chicken has wings don't mean it can fly.



Reese was talking about her back pack in the last couple of days and she was saying it with a northern accent like all the kids at school say, "Back pack." It is really starting to scare me.

3 comments:

LaFish said...

Jody!! Come back quick!! We at least have Sonic and Blue Bell down here!!

Sarah said...

the aliens have taken over!!! resit, I repeat, resist!!

The Fraser's said...

hahahahahaha! I know the one - Isaac is starting to say "nyght" instead of the Utah "niite"...