CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Super Heros

So my sister said her kids got a book of how to become your own super hero. They came up with Donut guy and Noodle man. They each have specific powers and can do some great stuff. They have capes and masks and everything. But this got me thinking. What kind of super hero would I be? What kind would the kids be? I think Ryan would be Climbs-in-the-oven-Boy and Reese would be Whines-till-she-gets-her-way-girl. Their powers would include making peoples ears bleed by screaming and keeping the bad guys occupied by standing on the open oven door(when it is off of course.) Ryan's insignia would be obviously a big oven and Reese would have a pink or purple or pink and purple cape and a mask with fake tears running down the cheeks.

Me I would be super mom of course. My magic powers would include but would not be limited to being able to fix a great nutritious dinner every night and having the laundry folded and put away within an hour of it being done. I might also be able to teach my kids all the important things they need to know with out ever losing my temper and have them perfectly dressed every time we stepped out of the house. (Maybe this would only be my superhero character in my dream and in real life it would be more like Yells-at-the-kids-and-the-laundry-is-always-wrinkled-Mom)




What would your super hero be and what kind of powers do/would you have?

3 comments:

Drew said...

That is Wonder Donut and Super Noodle. Get it right!!! Geesh!

Sarah said...

I am a real-life superhero. My powers are nagging till things get done, naughty-spot enforcer, and dirty toilet keeper. I really wish I had some super-powers I could use some right now.

natasha said...

you seriously have the best blogs! i have to get thinking on this one...