CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 things

I was reading an article in the paper about Turn off the TV Week and I decided that my kids watch too much TV. It is really amazing what Reese can come up with to play when she is not in front of the TV. This week she has played store (She came and raided all the silverware from the kitchen so they could buy it at the store), I have heard her singing songs that I didn't even know that she knew(making up some funny words about snowmen to the tune of The Spirit of God), she has been very creative with the toys downstairs (making them all talk to each other) and she has asked me about friends and relatives she hasn't seen in 6 months to a year. Isn't it great what happens when you turn it off!!


Number 2--My poor son has the chubbiest legs. Here is a good picture of the rolls on the inside of his leg. Reese had rolls but by the time she was almost 2 they had gone away. Poor Ryan will probably have thunder thighs forever, he comes by it honest!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Kids can be so creative! I love those chubby legs. All of my kids have had chubby legs. Weston was 21 lbs at 3 months and was by far the fattest baby I had ever seen. You wouldn't really know it to look at him now though! :)

Sarah said...

I need to turn the TV off, I need to turn the TV off, I need to turn the TV off. . . . someone help !!!!