CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Eat your heart out Carter! (or at least your cream)

This one is for Carter!

One day I went into my bedroom and this is what I found:



Yes that is Ryan sitting on the floor of my bedroom with a tube of cherry flavored chapstick in his mouth. I watched him for a few minutes and this is what I saw him do.


Yes he is sticking his finger in the tube and digging the chapstick out in order to eat it. This is what it looked like.


And this is what he looked like when I took it away from him. I guess he wasn't finished yet.


My kid may be weird but at least he wasn't eating this. (Right Carter?)

1 comments:

The Fraser's said...

at least it wasn't lipstick - that he was putting on! Who hasn't enjoyed a tasty snack of chapstick - if it's good enough for the lips it's good enough for the belly...right?!