CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Congratulations!!

Ryan no longer sleeps with a pacifier. It has been a long week and a couple of sleepless nights but I think he finally has it. He is really growing up.


Bye-Bye paci!!

We are going to the beach this summer and Reese keeps asking me when that will be. I tell her when there is no more snow and it is really warm outside and the sun shines a lot. Yesterday it was in the 50's here and the sun was out all day. No heavy coats for us, just sweatshirts. We were on our way home from the store and Reese asked me, "Mom, are we going to the beach tomorrow?" and I said, "No, why?" she said because it is finally warm and you said we are going to the beach when it is warm!" Sorry I really need to be specific with her don't I.

On conference Sunday we spent the whole day at a friends house watching conference, eating and hanging out. We got home late that night after dinner and both kids had fallen asleep on the way home. When we got home we quickly put the kids to bed and started getting ready ourselves. I walked by Reese's door and she was still awake and she looked at me and said, "I need to brush my teeth." And I know it was a horrible answer but I told her she could do it in the morning. She looked at me really funny and said, "But just think of all that food I ate today." Trying to hide a laugh I told her she could go brush as long as she hurried and got right back in bed.

1 comments:

natasha said...

how did you get him to do it? how old is he? i am trying to decide if i need to give it a go with nya.