CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Third time's a charm...

So after trying to post this two times yesterday and something happening both times I decided I would quit for the day. Plus I needed to go make dinner. I know that it really is Friday but I know how much you all love this so here goes..

Useless Information Thursday

There are more than 150 breeds of horses in the world.


The normal body temperature for the Clydesdale horse is 101 degrees Fahrenheit.

With nearly 11 million horses in it's borders, China is the leader of all nations for horse population.


Thoroughbred horses are so thin-skinned their veins are visible beneath the skin especially on the legs.


Though small, the Shetland pony is strong. It was once used to haul heavy cars in coal mines.

Rhinos are in the same family as horses and are thought to have inspired the myth of the unicorn. A rhinoceros's horn is made of compacted hair.


Enjoy!! Have a good one!!

1 comments:

natasha said...

i so ordered the best of usless information book because of you. i do look forward to this every week. thanks for the horse info. my tidbit, i love them but they scare me. night.