CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meatballs and snow forts

Ryan is SO cute when he eats. He is a very good eater and he loves meatballs. The other day he was sitting at his chair and he wanted to make sure he had every last drop of spaghetti sauce and so he picked up his plate and licked it. What can I say he wanted to make sure he got it all.

No it is not a fort made out of snow but it is a fort we made inside because we couldn't go outside because of the snow. It is a few weeks old but I thought it was very creative of Reese. And they played in their "house" all day. And yes it is attached to the front door.



P.S. it is finally spring here. The sun is out and it is almost 50 today!!(And it hasn't snowed in almost a whole week!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I love the fort and that is an adorable picture!!! It is finally spring here too!! At last!!!

Michelle said...

Jody! Golden! How are yall! I thought yall had disappeared. But now I see that yall are living in New York and have 2 kids. Wow, my how time flies. When I left for the mission you had no kids. I came back and you had 2 or one on the way. I don´t remember. Its good to find a way to keep in touch better. Take care. And hope to keep seeing updates on life.