CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Do you know how many times I have sung "The Popcorn Song" in the last week? Too many to count. In fact I dreamed that I was being attacked by a large popcorn tree. Not a tree with lots of little white flowers but a tree that was full of popcorn. And if any of it fell off, more would just pop in its place. I tried to run but I was under water because I couldn't move fast enough and so I turned around and tried to bat it away. It didn't seem to work. I thought maybe if I ate the popcorn faster than the tree could produce it, the tree would lose some of its power. Then I woke up.
Happy Spring Everyone!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Ha, ha!! I think that I have sung that song about a million times myself in the last few weeks. I am so glad that spring is finally here though!!!!!

natasha said...

very nice.