CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hats

I was going through my last set of pictures and I started to notice a theme with Ryan. He likes to wear hats. I don't know why I never noticed this before but all these pictures are from the last month.

Here he is enjoying a corn dog. (Yes he does have 2 shirts on because well I don't know why?!?)


Here he is after we went on a walk this last week. For those of you wondering, he is sitting in a stroller inside the house. It seems that he likes to ride in the stroller as well. He also wore this hat when we went to the Zoo and he wore it all day. Those were 2 things Reese hated to do, wear a hat and sit in the stroller. She always wanted to get out and push.


Daddy was happy about this one:) and then he (Golden) added the sunglasses. My little girlie rock star, with out pants.



A winter hat.


Climbing on the crib. It is a good thing he hasn't figured out how to climb out. I dread that day. Again with out pants.

1 comments:

natasha said...

my kids hate hats except one hat that my brother gave mike last year. it is a dragon (brand name) hate that is totally g-fab and a grown up hat and mike loves to wear it so we call it his thug look.