CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Notes to myself...

I have learned a few things in the past week and I figured I should write them down or I will never remember them.

1. Never give anything covered in whipped cream to an angry toddler. Especially one who likes to throw things.


2. Never tell a 4 year old that you want her to sit still and look pretty so you can take her picture because whatever she has in her hands will end up in front of her face.


3. Don't let your toddler dress himself. If you do, be prepared for this:


4. Last but not least, be sure to stand clear of a one year old when he has a bat in his hands. You may even have to sneak up behind him as you try to grab it out of his hands making sure he doesn't take your head off.

3 comments:

natasha said...

been there on the bat thing. good thing we aren't guys at least cause we could really get hurt.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Hey Jody former Mabray!!! Small world indeed!! Your kids are adorable, we are moving back to texas, Frisco area, so maybe we will see your folks. have fun in New York. JON

Anonymous said...

Joanna Billy Bob Sue Mabray Rugg! I can't believe I finally found you in the world of blogging! Your kids are beautiful and it looks like you and Golden have a great life! I'm glad that someone is as a great with a camera as I am- the pics of my kids rarely come out the way I would like. Jamie and I still laugh at all the fun times we all had together at the Y- Love you! Melissa